Prayer and Praise
- For Tammy's mom, Annette Meeker, who is recovering from a heart attack. She has had two stents placed, and if all goes well will leave the hospital Saturday.
- For our (Mike, Tammy, Colin, and Chris's) adjustment here in a new environment. We are having to re-learn how to shop, cook, etc.
- For safe transfer of our books and other things, as well as our pets. This is complicated because the buses, that until recently carried livestock such as goats in the passenger compartment, now will not even permit cats in cargo. Everything is going by the truck that delivers to the hardware store.
- For Tim and his fiancee Brittney as they look for God's direction for training and a mission board.
- For Becky and Miguel as they struggle with the hardships of serving in Lima.
- For Association Kawsay as we will be meeting to chart our course for 2009.
- A wonderful prayerful first meeting.
- The loan of a motor scooter from one of the brothers here in Andahuaylas to help with transportation.
- Finding a church home here at the Central Peruvian church.
- The warm welcome we have received here in Munay Wasi and in Andahuaylas.